Friday, January 23, 2009

Repeating Mistake's.

Din blog for 2 damn day's.... Went school. Only rmb tht after sch, Went dwn 574 Again, And JieMeiHua Finally came back t join us. She's so sick. After pekyee and queenie left went longjohn, And she came my house, Used com blabla, Thn she left.. Yesterday I Forget wd i've done so far -.-. Went 900+ Pei thm Eat, after tht they left for liondance.. Went sister's house, Wanted to go serangoon all thanks to gary.... But endedup, din went. Stay at her house, And arnd 5, Walk home, Rch near home alr, din went home, Ended up ownself at 698 slack. (Must be wondering why im i alone-.-) On th way saw xixiong alvin louis and co, after tht saw eastella deon, desmond and wanying. Went 922 Look for queenie and pekyee and co. After tht went 919 with queenie and she gave me 2 tight of big slap's. After tht all i rmb-ed was pekyee slap me Right on my face too.. Well, must thanks all of thm es deon.. After awhile, My vision was finally cleared, And maybe my brain cell's are finally working.. Walk home @ last.
.


.


.

Today Was Fkup day.. Went sch, And Maybe quite a lot thing's happen ba. After recess was Suspended, Untill 2.30. And it's th first time Khoo and bokhari yell-ed @ me... Whatever. Goto thnks lots of people anyway.. Lol and th funniest thing is weiliang's finally back frm boy'shome^^, And he came back asking me lot's of disgusting ques which is so LOL. Well, Gdluck to him anyway. After sch went 900+, After that walk home with sis.

No comments: