Friday, February 20, 2009

Cause i won't wanna fall so deep.




.


Din't went to sport's day today, And i ended up waking up @ 7. I Can't sleep. Meet francis Tht bird at 569, And cab to hougang mall. Went mac thn after that julian and her friend peixuan came. Was at mall for awhile untill we cab back to green. Went 699 slack, Untill julian and peixuan went off. Went to lan , thn went home and shit. Com awhile, Thn Cab to hougang mall again, walk to hougang stadium, and i seriously hate edwin chong.. Fker. Maybe he can get to see this, tht i say i hate him, He even told me yesterday that he always went to my blog.. Anyway, I've alr promised him that i'll stop sleeping frm monday. But he insist to see our paren'ts No matter what.
.

.

Im Sorry That I Went M-i-a for 2 hour's. But i really hope you're be happy when you see this , Cause whatever thing's i do you are always unhappy ):Apology made, Altough it's short. But, Atleast th picture is nice. Not my face, Th picture im holding (:

.

Yes, And bfore ending this post, I Still can't belived What person A Has done to me after hearing everyone saying about this to me. Even Tough we lasted 4 Month's tgt, I Still won't Belived how much, Fking much did you have done unfaith ful thing's to me, Lukily i know what happen, And after all i'm not kept in th dark Till Now, I've never regret Doing Whatever thing's After we brokeup. Fuck you upside down, Please Ask your girlfriend To Stop asking people to spy on me.

No comments: