Tuesday, February 17, 2009



No time for update's ): So here am i blogging....... I Just Got back home @ 9! Lot's of thing's really happen. Starting frm sart. Anyway, Talking about sarturday, It's valentine day, Happy valentine day since it's alr over. On tht day, i spent th most money Taking cab here and there For nothing. Went out frm 10am and i came back @ 2+am. My HUSBAND Gave me something on valentine day, But then, i met him @ 9+pm on tht day, So fcuk right? Im like spending hour's on eastcoastpark instead. And Justnow, i went to flip through my msg inbox and i saw him asking me why is my face so black. Thn Out of nothing i laugh for 5 min @ this msg.. HAHAHA. Hai, so sad. What a crazy valentine.......... Anyway, School is quite normal. Exept that, most of it i'm bored. Went to lazer My tathoo today, Went bugis and home.

.

Love this bitch!

.

Bored, Tired. Gtogo Continue folding my heart's. Guess is a hundred more.

Happy 1 year.

No comments: