Thursday, July 23, 2009

Redited, combine post (!)
-

Conbine-ed my post, Hi luvly's how's my new blogskin comment on it ok! it's 4.05pm now and im gna bath, exam's this wk : ( i've got no time to finish my math's paper today !!! The hammie's are growing.. and growing to vryvryvry big now...


-

Fking cute okie idk why i keep have th urge to post :@ i luv thm so much!!!! To raymond - I Damn hate raymond. fker, machiam you know how to choing ring liketht, you cbbb indian, i make sure you see this post you call me master ok . Gtogo bath now after tht tagg my heart !

-

School - No makeup's my fringe so guai ^-^ Look at my eyebrown, it's so thick and funny and it's in a mess tomorrow gng to make my eyebrown !!!!!!!!!!! I'm gng era tomorrow maybe with buttton i miss her !

21/7/09-
Blogger's been a cb. Is anyone having th same prob as me like i can't even blog well th post space for me is like so small..... nvm, just rch home and have a hardcore hunting finding my damn usb nokia cable, ended up giving myself a fall and making my mother's cupboard spoil..... and it's broke. And i know my mother's gna be back shouting at me for i've done.. ended up thre's no usb at all and i took up all th way to from my psp to put up my bluddy photo's....... back to topic. Just rch home from sch not long ago arnd 3+. Yes, and happy6thmonth to my alex tay ah yao hehehe like finally ^-^ me luv you for 183 day's alr be happy!!! and sart we celebrated th 6thmonth with no fight's, happy and shocking right?
-

-
Nice 6thmonth's after 6thmonth we're starting to fight again, please rmb our bigplan's and my proof okay(!) And we actually went out to suntec for .....hamster.... for our 6thmonth. It's vryvry cute okie. We putted it in th container bfore we went to slp in th night cause i can't find my hamster cage but guess what? In th morning... both of th hamster are gone.. managed to find 1......... it's like so funny ok. But ytd i found another 1, i tought i will not get to see tht hamster tht i lost again :( but i actually found it under my sofa =D hehehe means 2 of thm are finally back tgt ^-^
-
And today it curled out like a round ball.......... super duper cute to th max. I Dun even dare to take th boy 1 out as it's alr been biting me more thn 3 time's!!!
-

I love hamster alot alot and alot, i'm gna save lot's and lot's of money and buy 10 more hamster's!!!

-

Exam's starting tomorrow and 2wk's suspention is starting nxt wk :( reporting court nxt tues :( I've got so manymany thing's to do!!! My birthday's coming less thn 20day's countdown on 8aug!!! Please be automatic by sending me gift's. Okay gna bath now, after bath i'm gna tag my heart's me want my ring before 8aug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be changing my skin tomorrow.

No comments: