Monday, September 21, 2009

Keeping my eye's of you,

Our 8th month, together....
-

[/c]Edited.
Suspention are finally over for me, it's really time for bucking up on eoy's...
miss so much lesson's too... Friday, was me and baby's 8thmonth tgt,
Thank's for those lovely 6 months with you,
altough th last 2 months we are not tgt.. :(
hope those quarral's and fights we have everyday will end vry soon,
it's been 2month's we've been quarraling and fighting everyday atleast 1 - 4 times, end this quickly baby :( a massive blow up for me, no why? bcos '....'

7pm, watch bloodties with him, an m18 show and i can get in ley ^-^, cuz i look like i'm 18 what right? ;shy. Bus home..... tag heart's till 12.45am?

-

Picture's to do the talking's!

Yesterday, meet iva lee baobao @ tamp and off to > bugis, > back to tamp again, > and bedok :') meet quite a few ppl after tht, while me and vahvah was carrying a kwute twin umbrella!!!! Afterthat, meet dearie @ 8. Dunwana talk about thing's bout ytd, i never ever felt so tired before that night, nothing can describe how i felt, i've got no such mood last night and i'm so quiet. Cab home @ 2am, untill dearie pei me home till today afternoon........ tag heart's till now while i'm editing this post. Okay ciao ^^ i'm gng back audi soon after putting back those lic in my blog, pm me @ -Inez if anythingzxc k. Lastly, who can pei me in the morning tomorrow!! :((((((

No comments: