Monday, September 28, 2009

Rest in peace,

True lies do hurt? ..

What a sunday............. slept at 2.30 and wokeup @ 6, and slept back till 10.
What a tiring day. And when i wokeup, i realise 2 of my hamster past away :(
Fucking sad, idk what to do really, cos they're always fine to me, running arnd always.
Yesterday, meet my iva leebaobao at tamp, and cab to era,
was fking bored and decided to bus to jcube,
-

play-ed thre awhile after that spent the night at thre tgt with darling and her.


in the night ltr,
only know 11pm, went marina to find dearie, I waited him fcuk long thn he never reply my msg, i thot he dua me? Reach home with him arnd 1am, and we slept till 6 :(



Those kwute babies i've got, now thre's only left for 3, everyone of them never ever fail's to make me smile, even if they're gne, they're still my babies, forever, and always (': Rest in peace.... 2 of you. Alright i'm so fking sad now till i want cry out cause of them, idk what to do right now, just rot till 8pm and wait for him to be back home and pei me, school tomorrow..

No comments: