Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Confusion,

I Dun care now,

Just back from reporting, Spent 11.60$ Taking cab to amk hq and back home. Got thing to rant hard.
.
1st) My house has no love, nothing, Only give me sleep and play com. From today onwards i disown my Grandparent's, I Dunhave grandparent's at all now, Thank's taking care of me when i'm a kid. My father's mother, Thank's for the sarturday when you tought i talk back about you when i din't, And when you're the one saying my bad stuff, saying that i'm useless to my maid, Since you only dote cousin, go ahead and lived with them, You're just a burdan over here, you're taking thing's for granted while my mother father are paying for your hospital bill's, and every month giving you so much money. And my father's father, I Every week give you free cigg you not enough? Nvm, i still got a lovely grandmother at my mother's side, I love you :) Yah i'm useless so? And father, thanks for saying that i'm a dog justnow and saying i'm a prositude in the morning :)
.
2nd) I Deleted this post all by myself. I'll updatez more about last sart, which is a vryvry enjoyable weekend 4 me and tay yaoyao. I'll stop ranting to pple now but anyway thank's everyone.Fuging bored tagging heart's and teevee now. School tomorrow awaiting for nxt thur!
I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT

No comments: