Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Sunday.
I'm waiting 4 my baby 2 be back home. Just a short update... Cant even publish any pix....... November's coming to an end. So far throughout this holiday, i've been sleeping late and waking up as early as 7am.....
But, today i managed to be asleep till 12pm with a pig.


Nothing to post at all. All because of that damn fugly spoilt usb cable that i can't even upload any pix. Ytd : Amk > Pool > Lan till 12am and home. Grat's me max ring. Scroll down below to see the ring lis;) 2nd try pass alr okay!!!!


I just can't belived after hearing so many people telling me about rename ka-ing my bl00dy jia0wei's in thier fam about me having max ring. I even know who that person is! Obviously they have thier maxring too~ Well, Wall's have ear's.


For what being a 2 headed snake?????? Damn pethetic but i dun give 1 fcuk damn:)
In audi right now, As far i know i've got my max ring, but i won't give up rank 1. Altough there's 40k more. I'm still going on for my hardcore choing i'm totally in lub with tagging heart. But i dun love tagging exp. Tag me up more alright. If not i'll be having a damn dead log blog soon >:

No comments: