Monday, November 30, 2009

User id ' Prositude ' In playpark forum : Thx for posting my screenshot's in my forum and letting me being BAN for 30days + A penalty fee of 270$ + Inventory reset. Pua yaosiew. When did i offended you that you actually need to come my blog to steal away my ss. That's so offensive man. Since you posted mine in forum. I sure screenshot what did you write in forum biatch. Flamer. ( I'll be back by 30th december, dun del me from buddylist tyvm )



http://www.playpark.net/forums/viewthread/21182 > Click on the link and see thier posting and reply here. Well, to that ' prositude ' who post this in forum, I won't let you off if i get to know who are you. I still can't accept the fact that i've been ban, And it's gna take me long to save up $270. I hope to save this amount by 30th december... So please dun tempt me to go out or i'll be spending money. The reason i want to get back my acc, is because my ring + lv that i pei yang this account. Too bad, all items will be GONE. Thx for the award for inventory reset GM.

No comments: