Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st/11/09 :)
Well, hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Din't have the chance to blog well, party cause of my exam.
well, i'm not promoted, nxt year class : 4Technical. And now my parent's is krazyily dissapointed and blame tag heart as the reason that i'm failing and cnt be promoting...... appeal chances are totally CMI cause i got to pass math's at 66 mark's cause the highest score on my fail's are only 28marks.. and it's maths. even if my result's are ok? so what, my conduct are only 4 word ' poor'







round like a fishball i admit when i spent my 1 whole month at home tagging bloody heart's but managed to be out on fri and halloween's ytd but i cnt get 2 go my night safari >: do you all enjoy your halloween? fri out with baby :) 1st day with no phone... utterly cnt accept that, but he managed to meet me at my hse, kovan > bugis > amk > home. Went school to take my report card and i went jcube ytd when someone saw me and baotou to him and i'm so angry!! photo's 2 do the post as well.... hehe. enjoy and tag me. Anyway, 'poker king' is a vry nice show.



Sart, with this bitch hehehe. Never seen her 4 1 whole month supposed, we got so many conflict but we have preety memories. well, but i won't 4get i've got my kwute boy too ^_^

Photobucket



I love him just the way he is <: Just log out awhile from tagging heart, i'm gna dye back my hair to black soon, so fcuking jeolous of you people can dye to all sort's of hair and me.......... black? Somemore, now's holidays! Jeolousy man. i'll update more soon alright, do tag me, and dun worry about me anymore! cuz i'll be fine soon 2. Will be working at bugis on wed and thur, all of you can contact my old number already soon, i'll be getting it back maybe on this week? :)

No comments: