Saturday, December 26, 2009


MERRY X' MAS TO ALL!!!!!
How have you all spent your x'mas!!??

Sorry for the hardcore neglecting to my blog. but i'm still there 2 wish all a merry x'mas. My modem broke down a few day's ago, and its finally fix ^-^This year's x'mas is.................... But i do enjoy =D This is the first time i've celebrated christmas with my boyfriend.

Finally watched 'avatar' Mad show but nice. But i can't belived that i slept inside the movie theatre but i still can managed to understand the whole show. A 3 hr show and my neck ache like fcuk cause i was sitting on the first row how sad :(
.
Blood mummy was in hospital for 3 day's hope she will recover soon, No mummy in home seems wierd, sigh..

This is my biatch and say hi to him. Nowsadays, he have been lisenting to pe0plex c0ckinqqzxczx ab0ut me w0rhzxcxzc pethetic can!!! This has been making us fall out almost everyday and it's all thx to you. I wonder why these people still exist. You should be extict alright. Just mind your own fcuk fat buisness and shut your mouth and stop stalking and ' baogao ' to him saying i in audi playing with whatever etc. And i go rant and rant, and this biatch will just help him lie.. Or whatever and say : ' he also not my who, i lisent him for? ' but the fact is, it's him. Cause i'm 100% comfirm it's you, cause it has been more then 3 time. Duno why fam have you this type of person, tsk. Reputation will come sooner or ltr just you wait. And whoever reading this, don't be guilty and think that i'm talking about you. Heeehee.
.
And thank you for keeping my blog alive by those daily tag guys. Tag more ^-^
Awaiting 30th! Getting back my acc, and to those daily rotting lifeless life of tagging.
xoxo. Back on monday, chalet. ~

No comments: