Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know today's gng to be a tiring day for me....... a bad day, rainy day + mix weather.. :[

Sure stop being lazy and start to blog now.... or i know i'm gonna be lazy to blog. Deleted prev post so i think i should combine it would be better...?

Back from hongkong 3 days ago.. and so.. manage to get out of the house yesterday since 11am. Yesterday : meet my dear baby after 2 week's! Our 2 weeks seperation :[ Spent 12hrs tgt ytd happily.

Pix:

Amkhq > home > bugis > iluma > marina..... ;) report cnb t ill 12.30pm and head home to change, went bugis get my pay lik finally. Aftermath was intending to go vivo for muvee but we got no time left, so went marina in the end, dinner and home sweet home..!!






Damn tired, damn piss off with some fcuktard.. i know i wrote on my blog that i've been ban or whatever atleast keep it to yourself when you read what i wrote and stop spreading and asking lame ques like : ' heard that your acc being ban, get back soon. ' How you know? Ans : ' i read inez blog/ i read your blog ' if you readed my blog, and you know i got ban, what 4 still ask stupid ques like this. This is irratating cockster.

I'll blog again soon, 2 more days to me and your 11th month. Happy happy happy?! i know you're happy and me tuu.. And, i lovelove you! Ohya this is the first time people trying to use police to shoot me. So whr's the police? 3rd day alr, i see no police you eyeball dog :(

Thing's to do till end of this month, SAVE MONEY MONEY MONEY CASH AND CASH TO PAY MONEYSOFT ASIASOFT 270$ TO GET BACK MAIN AND MAXRING. sheet.

No comments: