Sunday, January 10, 2010

And... Back after a longlong break!!!!!!! + In school days. To keep it alive i sure'll do my Daily.Blogging. School was mad for me like i say but i enjoy and love sch nao. Should not elaborate much more about friday, i hate friday.. seriously. Es: 2 days agos friday.

Yesterday : Hougang > Amk Hub > Train to cityhall > Suntec > Amk central > Pasir ris > Home sweet home. Cab to hougang inter to meet my BiatchBabyBus to amk to meet button, then all the way to suntec @club to get back our main....... And the bloody admin say must wait till monday-wednesday to get back main, angry like mad :[

Went goodspeed for audi. Aftermaths parted and, bus to pasiris for awhile, for just that damn half an hour........ Took last bus home and reached home @ about 12am+++. Dead bored, Cause I've nothing to post at all. And to say my new year resolution : Save money for my plastic surgery. Like i say in my prev post b4.. I want my fats in my cheeks to dissappear, and i want a newnew barbie doll eye!! So.... cool. .

Got to wait exactly 1-3 more days to tag heart.. keep my tag box alive alright~ I'm really lacking of tags nao. Schools start at 10.30am 4 me tomorrow, how good can life be ^^

8 more days to 1 year annivasary.

Meow.

No comments: