Sunday, January 17, 2010

I can't really blog nao and i don't figure out why. Guess i was really lag of pix. Everytime i've got no pix i'll just get lazy and tell myself i'll blog lt8. But no matter what, i've got to stop lazing around~

This week was really a disasterous day. Firstly, all my hamster ran away. I mean all 6 of them. I really don't know how would they run away.. Secondly, lots of things happen. Moral of the story: Don't trust people easily..;) Anyway, to start blogging.... I sure'll start with.............................
.
Dearie bought me to night safari last night super touched. And it's the first time i went there!! + he was willing to pei me cause i din't went there b4 :[ To celebrate our 1 year anni adv h3h3. Spent like about 32$ for each tix...? I rarely took any pix at there as it was completely dark, and they don't allow any flash light. So what's the use of taking?

And this is the only pix that i took. Ramdom + rare. Epic can. ~ and to sum up, the only thing i enjoyed most was the 'creature of the night' show. Well left there around 11+pm and bus to amk. And headed home nxt. Have dinner at grn area and reach home toh alr :[

This morning : Wokeup slightly around 11am.. Tag hearts straight with baby. And later on~ we started to fight again like a piece of fcuktard till evening. Krazily and mad, this is how we fight: I saw his chatlog at his laptop.. A chatlog which is on the middle of september2009. Cause i kant belived he still uses msn when he told me not to use it. And he often scolds me for using it at that septemper. I Click on that girl email in his chatlog. And i saw that.. : He spoke to his ex gf sweetly cause he hardly spoke to me vry well like how he talked to her. I remembered vry well on that september i caught him texting her as well, but i dint know that they msn too. But it's just today then i knew they msned and even told her to text him. Since it's 2010. Well past~ But if i would ever know you'll using msn again, yes i'm gona leave. Since you promised this as well ^-^

Things went well at night which is just only! Home sweet home for you alright! And.. To richcoker: hello goblin;) i'm w/o makeup in this photo. Plx kindly look carefully before you tell everyone and me that i'm using makeup to cover my uglyness. Plx go take a look at yourself before judging me alright!!! h3h3! rmb to leave a tag after looking it~ and instead of critisising people. you're already in your 20s or 30s and you are like old enough to be my grandfather/ father and you are still like....... a kid.

3 more hour's to 1 year annivasary.

No comments: