Friday, February 12, 2010

I know my bangz sug. So Don't bother to view my pix. Din't attend school today..... Instead :
Hg 626 > Xinmin > Hougang mall > Bugis > Dhoby > Hougang mall > Home > Green > Home~ I don't want a dead blog! So i'm just here to get some updatex. Wokeup @ 7am+. PPLived-ed. Prepare to get out @ 11am sharp and went over to 626 to meet my longlast jmh we're finally back together. It's been................ such a long time since we last went out.

After meeting, slack and huhu around till 12-1pm and finally get to town. Started to being like the past that we often gossip around and laugh at every people we saw LOL fun much. Bugis, iluma, everywhere to seach for beibi presents for valentines day and our 1 year + 1 month together. And i think i rally spent lots of effort finding it :[

From iluma to bugis street and to street to iluma back. And after 1hour.. And from the hot weather, i'm like sweating like mad. Totally hate places which 'kio sio'. But after that, I finally get what's just nice for him. Atleast i din't went home empty handed ^_^

Being sastified for that i've finally bought that kwute lil valentine day present, Went over to wait for our cab with a suana weather. And it's hotter then suana. Went over to victoria street near junction and finally cab over to dhoby.

And lastly.. Afer 123456789 dog years. I Finally saw iva lee mad bao. HAHAAHAAHAHA! But shortly after 30minutes! Left and headed off back to Hg and meet my sweetsweet. Shop awhile and home sweet home with him.

My epic face ROFLx123456. Dinner with him and you went home @ 9.50pm you know i miss you right h3h3h3. Chinese new year and valentine day's just 2 more days. I . want . ANGBAO (Y)

I love you, you biatch❤

Heard that 1 biatch say's i step. omg i'm so scared. in what way did i step. quit being a dog you 13 year old kid.

No comments: