Sunday, April 25, 2010

I had a bad week. Out of the 7 days in a week i'm only out for a day except going to school.
I've already been spending less time out with friends don't you all agree? Finally have the chance to blog as i'm solo tagging heart while that eediot is sleeping nao
( Awaken after 15min when i blog this )

Tag hearts in the morning from 9am till 7pm. Was supposed to head down to bbq and chalet's on friday but i give it a miss instead. Cause i've promised myself i won't be gg out so often just for the sake of tagging and prepare well for tomorrow's maths paper.

AmkHub 4 dinner @ fish and co and the food really shucks and i wish time would rewind and would stop me from eating there. I feel like vomiting out all the fish and chips that i've eaten yesterday. It cost us 48 bucks on 2 set of fish and chips and the worst is........... we felt like vomiting already when we havent even finished the whole fish and chips. What a waste we should go to pizza hut instead cause i feel like eating pizza nao ;(

.

Home @ arnd 11pm. Din't overnight for the night on movies as we're dead tired.. Slept for the night till 10am and baby bought me breakfast while i tag he is mad ^_^ Gna make sure we have our gladius ring on nxt thur~


I Can't believed after he is awake he threathened me by saying if he see something he don't want to see he is not gng to tag my blog. Justin Bieber only also want to jealous~

Mad kwute. He sang to me on msn just nao using voice recorder and he was singing one time. Jealous much? H3h3h3. Alright g2g and sure'll blog nxt time I'm super tired and time for you to solo tag dumbdumb.

Rosemarry-ed on thur few days ago. Time for gladius and audition master kthxbai remember to leave some comment on the tag box spammers allowed ;)

No comments: