Sunday, April 4, 2010

.
I wokeup at 7.30am sharp this morning and i'm currently solo tagging again. Just how no life can i be? And finally, i went out after 123456789 years... Town 4 movie, dinner and home @ 11+ and went tagging again. Yah no life again right :(

Train to marina and caught the show Juon black and white The show is rather stupid with 2 diff parts of story, the ending is in the front and the beginning is in the back but both of the storys are both link-ed together. No comments.

Went suntec for rabbits and dinner but me and baby don't know what to eat as he keep nagging about eating zicha. So angry :@ in the end........... train back home and pack food home. Super tired as he was tagging till 4am in the morning.




The day at cine. And school is gna start in less then 1 day time. Dread gg school sug, i want to be a tagging machine that tag 24/7 a day and i could get back maxring :(
.
Dearie's at work nao and i'm bored to death. And this morning @ 8am............................


That idiot do me a video, how sweet. He don't dare to show me. Instead, when i was slping.. he send it to my phone and today after he left he text me to ask me to see the video he made. Kwute? Bai and off to watch prev juon and tag. H3h3h3. Ltr lping already ^_^

No comments: