Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday was me and baby's 15th monthsary together Mad happy as we have been together 4 like 1 year + and we're hitting our 2nd year soon prolly in around 9 months i know it's still long but i'm effing sure we could still make it~ But sometimes i just can't stand your attitude, sometimes you're making me hate you but i can't bear, sometimes you really make me feel like ending this fuck rs as we're now in sucha state that we can't even communicate well, it's like we can't even talk to each other nicely don't you think so?

Happy much too that you bought those bunnies to me on sart and I know how much you want me to update and post those bunnies pix on blog so i'm posting it right nao :)


Rosemarry' s coming soon around this thur can't wait. So much faster then the past us can't wait to get back and tag back our 2nd maxring :(

-

And, Hey baby girl,I'm here to post on your blog. I still remember your password ! :)
Yesterday was our 15th month,and its the first time we didn't went for movies or restaurant to celebrate our 18th . Instead of going out shopping,we went to serangoon to shop for pets ! Its the first time i'm so serious of getting a pet & i don't know why!
Baby,i seriously can't believe that we can last till so long . I hope we can last till forever you know? Our 14th-15th month was very packed, Tag hearts & Shopping for Rabbits. Hahas,we're back to chiongster life again. Even though , its very tiring but i'm really happy that you're able to accompany to tag till 11-12midnight everyday. Remember last Saturday,we explore a small jungle just because of too wrong bus ! And i think this is the first time we took wrong bus. Anyway dearie, i don't want post too long already . Now we're tagging hearts , okay? I will take good care of the bunnies and of course i gonna take care of you too . Dearie,i love you. Happy 15th month :)

No comments: