Thursday, May 6, 2010

Okz and hi. I don't really know what the fuck would i want in my life nao but i'm comfirm that money is all that i want. I'm money minded thx but i also want to study hard and pass my exams but i just can't seem to take out all my daily work from school or any hw to get myself to read or revise. When i start to on my com i just won't stop till its night when i'm tired and when i go to sleep. Or maybe i just want to faster tag back my maxring. Sunday edel.

But i'm sad and happy about something particular.. The fact that I'm sad that he is leaving me alone for 3 whole weeks on june and the meaning is ... no more 1 year 7th month anni spent together. The happy part is that................ Finally my wish came true.

I

Am
.
Finally

going

to

be

Independent

again.......

No comments: