Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photobucket
Finally watched ''Karate Kid'' Rate it 5/5, seriously a must watch movie. Naise~ okeh tagging heart now, again.... Gladius last night. A 3rd maxring for me? I'm sure i'll be getting back my main account, for that pethetic 2nd time :(
.
Will be busy this week, school is like starting on next monday and i'm totally not prepared yet. Baby is coming back soon from cheena and i hate it. I wished he really had gone for a year. I know i'm wierd that i wanted my own boyfriend to not to come back so soon. But frankly i'm missing him alot, but i don't know why the hell i think that contacting him in msn for 1 hour is already enough for me in this few weeks. I know well enough the reason why i don't want him to be back so soon prolly cause he'll be nagging me everyday, accusing me, malign and worst is.. D o n ' t a l l o w m e t o g o o u t @ a l l. Forget it i think should stop whining ^^v

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm super starve right nao. Craving for food. But mummy say having supper is fat. I'll learn to control :) i'm so gonna be busy for chalet on this upcoming friday - sunday (Y) Can't wait for the tons of fun and laughter hiakhiak. It's currently 12am nao. Bed time soon~

No comments: