Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photobucket

Like i know, everyone is crazy about soccer/world cup but frankly I'm not. Don't really understand what's the craze about. Anyway, Have fun today really!!!!! Since months which I've never ever had those enjoyable moments spent. Fun and laughter after all h3h3h3x.
I know I'm gonna be sleeping late.... As usual. It's already 4.34am nao and I'll be getting to bed soon as i now have the habit of sleeping late and waking up as late as 12pm. I wasn't like this b4... :-(

Went all the way to town to have my cake decorated with Iva lee, happy 5th year, but she destroy the fucking cake in the end. After that havoc arnd with others. Pixture here, won't bloody type much as i'm tired :

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Was glad that i'm home super early today partly cause of my grandfather's funaral. Heading off to sleep nao as i'm gonna be awake @ 10am tomorrow. And well, b4 i go..
.
Hope you can return back to s'g soon. I don't really know when will you be coming back. Our distance is getting further and further when each day past. Hardly contact you as everytime we contact, quarral is first to occur. I'm tired and each time this start, it fucking today told me not to care and go online wait you, or wait you msg anymore. Really wish you're be thr for me 24/7 like the past, hearing me rant when i'm piss, when you hug me to slp every sart, sayang me everytime, a goodnight kiss each day, a good morning msg when the day start, a good night msg to end. I miss those days really..... and you. Happy advanced 15th month, baby tay. Hope you will be doing fine as we are now so near yet so far...................................................
Bed time (Y)

No comments: