Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time check : 3.53am. I still can't get to sleep prolly cause of my stomach is playing drums on me. Was out for 2 days already in town cause I've got nothing to do at home. Stop asking me anything related to auditionsea. It totally sucks. And it will be out of my head soon. Spent the whole fucking life tagging for my maxring and after 1 week i got my first max ring i was being ban for the first time. Waited for 1 whole month while created noob acc and tag another ring. Currently Rosemary. Paid 300$ for my unban fee and tag my max ring for rank. 100k hearts and this idiot rem break my ring but nevermind i forgived him:( retag my ring for only 3months, 10k to max ring and i was being ban. Fml. I Can tell myself now that i dint use any hax. If i use it, why the fuck i havent max ring?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okeh i'll shut and stop whining and whining about the fucking dog asiasoft auditionsea. Tmro will be the exact day i rebuild back highlighter. And as well, to tag my rosemarry to gladius. I Can't lived w/o tagging. Really and i swear.
.
Yesterday : Cab to Iva house and she havent makeup and change and she pattern everyday bluff me say she prepare finish alr/can go out already but when i reach her house she havent change and makeup. At her house for 2hour + after that then we head out. Cab to plazasing, Cube. After that met Jael and Julian h3h3h3x.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Walk over to cathay and spent 2 hours at there doing nothing. Only mad at thr.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
/
Plaza > Volcano parklane > Cab home with maybelle!!!!
.
Today : Vivo for presents > Cube > Plaza > Bugis. Alot of birthday celebrations today. Well, happy birthday to all!!! Have steamboat at bugis then after to train to dhoby with button, reand xiaocute. Crazy people which can make me laugh for 1 whole day. Met up with some sym people then cab home. I feel so tired now seriously and my bed is calling me.
.
Lastly, webcam pix keke.





Iva leyh saisai (Y)
It's 5am now. Sweet dreams.
I will be waiting for you to be back since you're gg for a year.........

No comments: