Sunday, July 18, 2010



Our last SS. Memories............

Happy 18th monthsary babyboy, we are sure to have a long way to go ahead, lets hit our 2nd year together promise me (Y) 16th birthday is coming in prolly 2weeks time and i've got no plannings at all!!!! What to do and what to plan to have the most enjoyable birthday i have??! No idea fml.


Not a very good day yesterday as wasted quite a lot of money on cab. Watched '' The blood pledge '' @ cathay yesterday, anyone of you there should catch it real soon. Rate it 3.5/5, horror + touching for the last partThe female ghost don't really scare me, the sound effect only makes it sound scary and atleast it's better then '' 9 temples ''.

Hougang > Bishan > Cathay > Bugis > Cathay > Home :)



<


Finally going world star, in 20+ % time. Tagging hard core hearts for our 3rd maxring again. Now i dreaded going to school so much. I hate school. School shucks. From last week onwards i've made a promised to myself that i'll never let those comments from my classmates affect me anymore. Fuck off and die, Cheena pig. I Rather you don't come to school, please go back to your country and suck your dog deek :)



No comments: