Monday, July 5, 2010

T i m e 4 s o m e u p d a t e x!!

Lazy to sort out pix to photobucket. So I'll just use the photo uploads from blogger, super apologies. Today is youth day. It's gonna be the last youth day holiday I'm celebrating as there will be no more secondary school life for me next year! : (

Time flies like super fast~ 1month and 3 more days more to my 16th birthday *Hint* 8 more days to me and dearie 's 1 and a half year annivasary... 5 more days for Zenez and Zech to be back h3h3h3.

Yesterday : Out to amk with babytay, button and her sis for the show '' 9 temples '', it shucks. My 10 bucks fly. It's not even scary. It's all talking about karma. The sound effect isn't that scary. I always thought that thailand horror movies are high rated but this is the worst i've ever seen. Simlim aftermaths and bus home from paya.






Don't say i never post you already baby :) Look above those pictures can already. Love those memorable days with you, xxx. Awaiting home for you right nao! Ogey off to audi, baibai!


No comments: