Monday, July 12, 2010

Was b u s y for the whole 1 week and i can maybe swear that i can really forget about blogging.
Spent my whole friday - sart till now tagging exp. Decided not to get back that acc. Time to start anew. Don't really mind spending money on 2x and all cash item than 1.2k. Starting to think that those 2 maxring is just a waste of time. I'll never get a maxring, everytime i've max the ring or soon to be maxring. Something will just happen that made me can't max it.


Overnight at babyboy house last sarturday till the next morning. A tired night. Managed to be asleep only @ 5am and woke at 7am to cab back home. Lack of sleep. Oh and ya, i had my N level oral last friday. 1 word : Phail.

Off to tag exp already. Sorry for those late update i've have. I promise for a long post on this coming sarturday. Our 1 year 6month annivasary, we're so gonna be lovely wearing the cpl tee that you bought for me and yourself while in overseas. Ogey and i want some bday surprised for myself nxt month 8th :(

No comments: