Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today is my sweet 16 birthday XoXo. Would like to thanks everyone for those text and calls super touched!! Celebrated yesterday and was super tired! Babyboy came fetching me @ hg and we bus to downtown and meet up with the rest who celebrated my birthday with me. The joke was that i suggested to go escape theme park as I've never went there for like.... 123456 years?
Kinda miss all those rides but sadly when we went thr...... 1st : All the thrilling rides have been taken off except some. Omgz whr did all the rides go :( 2nd : The last time that i step into escape was like mad crowded and ytd was like........ maybe less thn 50 ppl. But still, abit regret gng thr. Rides are too less and it's not cheap.



Spend the day at thr till arnd 6pm and was soaking wet cause of the rides so decided to cab over to junction for clothes. Had steamboat for dinner aftermaths. Looking @ the pix below is seriously making me crave for steamboat again......




.
.
.
Went off after celebrations and had a long walk from bugis till parklane. Legs was like sore badly cause of the heels that i'm wearing. Fml :( cause we decided to book a hotel to chill at thr. But sadly all full house. Bus to balestier and finally found 1 when it was prolly around 12.45am mad tired. Slept for an hr or so and Check out at 4.45am and cab home back to hg. Went home ko wokeup in the morning and............

Mummy was kind enough to wake up early in the morning to prepare my birthday celebration @ home!! Thanks everyone for preparing those plans and ofcause. My Baby tay : ) Love you truckloads.

That super cute birthday cake made from jelly. Would be much better if it's not elmo but hellokitty k3k3. Angry that i've spent almost 100 bucks ytd but atleast i get back all the money cause angbaos are given to me again!!!!!

And not forgetting this :

Those sanrio toys that babytay spent on me! I don't know why he want me to post it. want to haolian only. LOLOL!

The cute bear that button gave me yesterday! like cute onlyz~ 3 more hours to singapore's birthday. Happy national day everyone. Happy that thr is no school tomorrow till wed. But prelims are coming after that. Pray hard that i'll be passing with flying colours. Damn sad that baby is changing my audi acc pw soon cause he want's me to study at home instead of playing. Well, i shall proof him wrong and study. Swear :) Mug time after tuesday.

And do remember to tag me up over at the comment me part. I miss those readers of mine tagging my blog. Nao like so less can. Gonna go back to audi nao as i've spent 2 more hours updating blog. B4ib4i and click on http://doddlezkisses.blogspot.com will be luving you all!!

No comments: