Monday, September 13, 2010


New blogskin, New me, New everything :-) Off to study b4ib4i. Navigate on the profile part to comment me. Much appreciated xo.

I'm not happy at all. 1 sentence.. Sick and tired of everything. Sick of doing the same bloody things over and over again, and leading into dissapointmen. But well... Who should i blame? I should not have blame anyone. Blame me for being greedy. Blame me for not learning from my mistakes. Blame me for doing so many evil things. Blame me for cursing people. It's really all karma, It really is :) Maybe i should really study now. Maybe god knows that i'm really crazy to the cyber world and want me to stay away from it. That's why i've always been having all the sufferings this year, 2010.

Maybe i should really go to church tomorrow and pray. Maybe it'll be a miracle :) I know whatever i'm hoping now, will not come true. I always knew. My birthday wish? It did not come true either :) Church tomorrow in the morning at 8am. Hoping that this time, God will rlly give me that 1 last chance : )

No comments: