Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another wonderful Saturday.. Managed to be out for a movie like finally.. Staying at home for like 2 weeks sucks. Finally i can enjoy the fresh air outside instead of cooping myself at home very very suck lor!! :(


Caught '' The child's eye 3D '' last night at Amk hub. I love the 3D effects, one of the best horror movie. I was totally covering myself with my jacket, i hate the sound effect and the stupid ghost pop out like suddenly. Covering my ears from 9.20pm till the movie ends. Abit stupid. And thr was this monster which resembles a dog. But it's body is a human body. Head like a dog. I can't find the picture at google so prolly you can just imagine how disgusting it is.

Had dinner over at New York, Belle button treat me and bby eat ;) And while we were eating halfway, we discovered something!!! Okeh shall not elaborate. Reach home at 12am and cuddle to sleep with bby till the next morning~ Off to tag hearts. B4ib4i.


No comments: