Friday, November 5, 2010

Forcing myself to stay awake till 6am later. It's currenly 2.10am now. 4 hours more to go!! And finally... Today is finally my 3rd day of work. Waking up at 9am, reaching work at 11am and ending work at 10pm is super hard for me, But i managed to do so. Proud of myself!


I still don't even know if i could make it to stay awake till 6am.. Since I'm like so free now. I decided to update abit~ I've been thinking what to get for myself after getting my pay. A new and a good camera? Or just save it up. I just can't make up my mind!

Hehehe, i can't wait for tomorrow as it's my off day and babyboy is meeting me tomorrow till sunday. I miss him that silly still although yesterday we just met each other at my work place with his mum. His mum is just so sweet that she insist to buy me breakfast when i keep say i don't want :((



I just noticed that my eyes is like on the way to sleeping mode already. Like very heavy. Shall go make coffea nao. I'll update soon!

Xoxo.

No comments: