Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bck from ChompChomp for dinner with Babybunny~ =^^=

Happy CNY. How have you all spent your cny? Unhappy that mummy is sick and i only get to go over to my grandma's place for Angbao's.


So whr the hell got Angbao take???? 200$ only??! Certainly not enough. And now it's finally 初三, and i'm bored at home. No more gng to other ppl or relative place for Angbao screw this >( don't get why am i so excited on New yr eve that i thought i could break my angbao records fml. Ended up happy for nothing. K,nvm. I've got a total of around 100 pix to upload from the 1st day of cny. S0.......!!!


HERE GOES.





Favourite Parents.








Cab to Tamp for movie, ''Homecoming'' And i left my camera cover lens at the cab wtf suay mxm.



Look at my horrible nails. NO GLUES. K, random. And btw, the movie is great.


Crazying with Bunny while otw to his crib.








Went to some idk what name pub till late.






















It was awesome but tired.




















By seeing the above pixxx is totally making me laugh. I noticed that when i was thr i was all the way looking at the Ahpek playing Jackpot =_= and he keeps on playing and playing. And all the photos inside he can even be seen at the bg. Hilarious crap.






Reunion Dinner is next~







Finally done with the uploading. I'm gonna go head off to bed real soon. Rmb to formspring me~
Now i'm having headache over for Valentines day. Know why? My valentine said that valentine days are silly and it's a waste of time, and he tends to skip this special day with me. -CRIES-

Who can be my fucking valentine? I WANT FLOWERS. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST SAW FLOWERS!!!!!! K, fuck my life. I wanna die now.

No comments: