Thursday, March 24, 2011

I did not have a proper update for like a week already and here I am, back to the old cheerful me once again. I supposed???(: Apologies that I made my blog looked really EMO on each post cuz I'm really too sad. Too sad till cannot even maintain hehehe but I'm glad I'm finally ok now!


Went Bishan for movie and we watched "Perfect Rivals". KKK I freakin should have watch "World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles" instead because the show that we ended up watching turns out to be so BORED. Not exactly very boring but quite. Out of 5 I think I'll rate it like maybe 3. K and no point regretting we can always watch next week Miaooo~





Had Meepok for lunch. The Meepok near Bishan Interchange is like the best Meepok I've ate so far. If I'm super hungry ytd I think I can eat another bowl, k kidding.


YumYums. Craving for their Meepok already like now I think I'm gonna have another bowl aft school later. Fattening but hello??? At our age who cares about gettin fat? We must have enough food and nutrition!!!




Went to school after that for History Class(: 4th Lesson already and I still catch no balls on what the teacher is talking about. Amazing...






I'm off to prepare for school soon after updating in Tumblr.. Just came back from Hougang Point for Mac for breakfast!!!  And sigh... Mommy has already left us for 1 week and I miss her alot. I felt so not used to it without seeing her at home. Can you appear in my dream tonight? I wish... 

Follow me on Twitter, Ask me Ques in Formspring and Click on my Nuffnang Ads!!!(:

No comments: