Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 - your crush.


My crush? I've lots of crush. But none was serious. Accept 1...  Bet he don't even know. It happened like I was just 13 years old. When I first step into my secondary school... he is just so cute. But still, it was just a crush. Not "love" More to the word "Like". I know he was my crush. When I saw him... my heart races. And I'm Like gonna have some heart attack when my friends often tease me about me liking him. But all i do is just stare at him, Using my phone to secretly snap photos of him. Look at him outside his class... Going to the nearest table on recess time just to see him eat... i don't even dare approached him... only thing was just looking at him. Useless shit am i right??? And this crush was like for a year. Till i meet... well, i considered him as a crush again. That's because we're not even together for a month. 2-3 Weeks i guess. He left me without reasons. He just said "Hope you find some one better, take care." He made me clueless why did he leave me... The 1st guy who made me teared in front of my best friend... The first guy who gave me a good morning text and a good night text to end with. And me, staring and smiling at all the text he sended me... having msn conversations after school... doodle each other names everywhere... and just 1 day he just stopped texting me. No good morning text, nothing. I knew something as amiss... well, should not continue further as... These are all the past i should not have even remember :')

Okay I'll try to blog more pix up as I'm heading to town this Saturday! It's the Great Singapore Sales! So mad excited as I'll be getting my pay on this Friday and I'm gonna shop and shop and shop! Follow me up on twitter babies~~~

No comments: