Monday, January 19, 2009

(LOVE)


.
Im behaving Strangely this few day's, And im adnormal That Im Even so lazy to update this Ugly blog. I Went to school, And I Want to study hard, But queenie keep making me laugh. HAHA! And i can say this is my wednesday post! Was Gna go home, Untill i saw pekyee and queenie and they drag me to 574 slack..... Day's are going really fast, And here come's to thursday, Gotten back th math's result, and i scored only 9 marks. And i realised it's bucking up time. Went bugis with xinhui and gerbelly, 80 bus home, thn walk home D: And anw, This is Th SS For my wedding.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
Even tough It' was not me who's done th wedding, But thnks (: Hahaha, If i got so pro, Thn Good la? Nvm, I Dun do wedding.. I Seldom wedding, HAHA. But i love this wedding ^^. Yesterday i've got myself to laugh out loud atleast! Went t sch, And i bought my milk again.
.



.

I've been Drinking This almost everyday! Hope can grow tall. ^^ And my Anway, fri after sch, Went econ with xinhui, queenie, pekyee and co. Went thre th staircase wait them eat, And i left with xinhui, thn they go liondance. After that, Went home bath, And Bus to CP. Waited for Cassandra For like about 1 hr plus, I Tought she dua me or whatever, And when she have call-ed she told me she's at amk. Rush dwn And Train to bedok. Hahaha, Thn went cyberera Choing heart and do LP ^^ Haha, Yesterday, Went Near bunk, Ytd really have a bad hair day, So ppl keep deesiao my hair, Hit my hair And head, And someone "blow" My hair. 7+ Went to find mother at marina's sq, Alone dwn thre walkwalk -.-. School tomorrow, And sorry if im not updating always.


No comments: