Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sometime's, i'll think of you.


.
School's Okay, Except tht i got a lil piss off ytd. Yesterday was : Rch Sch, Waited for Jmh. Thn Went out of sch.. Th nxt momment was that my parent's saw me and it's so unlucky. So We ran all th way to school, Rch sch, And it all started.. It's so bloody shit man. But nvm, Dun wish to put up what happen, Sch and all. After sch, went over to point and to mall. Today, Went sch, have lesson, and have PE. Shock-ed right. After that, Lesson's and was dismissed at 2.30. Went kkhospital, and went home. Bath and com, and founded out tht my msn and audition was gone. So i dwnloaded msn 9.5 , and now im dwnloading audition... Im So pissoff by alot of thing's. Everything was expected this way, What would you want me to do? Alright im off.
Fyi : Pls dun contact me @ my number, I'll be only getting it nxt wk. I've got another number of my own for temporaily used, Contact me @ msn instead @ inezlicksyou@hotmail.com.
.
.
我已经变了但已经来不及了.

No comments: