Friday, January 9, 2009

I Play-ed a love game with you.

Hello My 123456 Alien's on earth. Today was fine, Went to sch, And Studied, again! Have test, And i fall alseep, after i've finish th 3rd ques.... Have math's test, And dismiss-ed @ 1. Went to hospital, and after tht, Went to bugis with jiemeihua, But we ended up thre... dng nothing, except tht fishspa. Went to junction, Thn train to marina's sq ^^. Went to look for mother and she done a tempo perm for me, and i look like ahma. So quickly wash my hair, and it's back t normal. Shop arnd thre, and went to swensen, And i after tht, train home. Went to 929 to take my bike with jiemei. Thn i cycle-ed home. Almost lang ga. Laughs.
.



.

Im So bored , No one tag my blog today, Maybe im really lack of blogging skill's. Might as well just closed down this fking blog.


No comments: