Sunday, January 11, 2009

A changed in my mind.


.
Im here, back to post again, Maybe i wont be closing Down anyone..... Got people tag alr. HAHA.
Sure'll post about yesterday (: Wokeup, quite early.... Watch tv, And Went out, I Got so pissed early in th morning, Father went to parent meeting session today, Was actually sec1's parent meeting. But Tht crazy principal ask father to go. And, i din go. So He say i got suspention for 2wks, indoor. Idk weather isit true.. or fake. Was actually meeting Peeky happy. Changed to my mango tee Cause of her, But endedup, She's still at home, finding her wallet. Cycle to hougang interchanged, And was to potong pasir, thn she still finding. So, Told her tht i dunwant to go anymore, :@ And Train back to hougang. Cycle to Jmh house And was at her house till 3. Thn Went to have a haircut at ave 8. Cycle to point, After went for class. Went hougang mall, And shop thre, And know tht yangyang was thre, Went to find her, and she have her pepper lunch. After tht, jmh longbang her on her bike and they fell dwn. *Wink's*. Train to bunk just to accampany yangyang. But we left right after 5 min. Went to cityhall, and went toapayoh. Rch home, @ 10+.
.
Today, Was woken up by a dream...... Tht dream is like, Im in a fantasy likethat. Inside th dream i was thinking tht ' im i in th dream'? Pls let me wakeup HAHA. Wokeup @ 10. Tv, and com (: Went straight in audition i think? And i was so piss Just because of some dog's, trying to make me entertain them By thrashing me Using some fucking word's to mistreat me? Even tough's it's just a game, You're gng Way too far. Enough of ranting just because of some crazy guy's coming from imh. Eww. Anyway, Train my beatup today.. Cause Im staying at home , right! School tomorrow, And i wont know how will it goes. Gna find my CCA Soon, Since i dunhave 1 since sec1. Okay, Im off alr, Take'care my fellow people, (: Love's and misses.

No comments: