Monday, January 5, 2009

Inez Is Back To School again :")

Okay, Im Back to school, Got off In Th Morning Around 7. After my parent's drove my brother to sch, Thn they drive-ed me sch. Rch sch, And went to parade square. After tht, Half an hour ltr, I Was send back home cause they fking insisted my hair coulour wasn't acceptable. So, Around 10-15 min, Mummy and daddy came. Then, Serena tan complain to thm about me -_-, And my father get so angry tht he shouted at me In th whole sch outside th general office, And it make's me so piss and xiasuay, tht he think he is a teacher, Wtf.. So Went to grn to longjohn and went back home to dye my hair. Ewww, It's like SO BLACK. Like Ohjiao crow. So Rch back sch @ around lower sec recess and talk to th bokhari awhile, And thn my mother still insisted roger khoo to check on me bfore they go -_-. It's alr black enough obviously. Have recess so and so and went back to class. Sleep for th 2 period after tht, have assembly. Yawn, And after sch, Went out with my eastella bodoh to mall. Have lunch and was crapping with her, since i wasn't so closed to her anymore? ): Bus back home after tht.
.



.

.

.
Look @ how my hair changed?????? It's a total disaster man. Im Off To Audi Alr, Anything pm me @ --x3MORNING. Byebye :)

No comments: