Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shake Fuck Fly.

Yawn's. And im back to blog. Went to sch on friday, And sister long bang my car t sch, Rch sch was about 7.30. Nothing much happen, Have assembly and a new principle -_-. Class, and 3rd floor really's not getting used for me. Cos i prefer th secend floor including th toilet everything. Whatever and im posted to 3A1. Im So Bored @ Thre, Cos i dun have any closed friend. I Should have get up to 3A2 Instead Cause Th Crazy Su lao shi really thot Im from 3a2 when i lied to him. Whatever. My form teacher was crazy, She gave us goodie bag and inside th goodie bag was : Toothpick, rubber, tissuepaper, Plaster and 2 sweet. Sch ended @ 12.10am, yeah have some problem's after tht. thn yawn, Went t mall And so so many ppl thre, saw jiankuo elton and wilson. And saw lot's of my longlost friend. Was at mall mac and me and sis was grumbling and talking bout how '......'was, I Din know she's actually liketht, And yeah, Im so dissapointed at her now. went to sister house to slack and i cab home. Yesterday cycle to jap class and wait for sister thre, after tht it ended @ 5.30 and cycle to hougang mall. Shop thre, and i saw shiro , and i was so shock-ed! -.-". Yawns, arnd 7+ cycle to 929 to have a bday party Thn rch home @ 12am. Shag.
.
.


.
Purposely edited my photo greyscale. Today spent my whole day @ home. And did nothing except audi-ing. Actually wanting to meet ahdan at bugis watching he's fking twilight. Ended up i was too lazy, and now, i puaing mia to him. Im so bored right now. Sch tomorrow alr, What hack, I hate school. Mummy bought a black hair dye for me and she expect me to dye it later. School din say anything bout my hair, Only bout th length tht i din tie my hair. So why should i bother?
Oh and yah. Happy birthday to my cassandra lau weiyi (:

No comments: