Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is a fairytale.

.
Just came back not long ago, have been gng out since hol' start. Tuesday went to plaza sing cathay with jiaen and joyce to watch 'coming soon' again! Yesterday was me and babyboy second month, went out with him for th whole day, most of all is, we are happy ^^. Today, went to have my ic done cause th first 1 cnt pass. So went to do again, and th picture of my ic really look like a polar bear with my hair all clip up. After that went fareast with mummy shopping ^^ Went over to find geraldine, her sis, and gerbelle. Chatted, thn went toapayoh dinner and home. Let photo's do th talking.
*Overdue-ed photo found on daddy phone!!!
-

-

-24December, Memories before we drifted ):

-
Today's.

.
Look so pale and dumb in both of this picture, since ages we last took a picture.
-- ANDANDAND!

-
He's been working since 3pm alr, he say he doesn't want me anymore, he even dunwant to contact me alr ): How sad right? Actually when he told me that he's still working now, i dun quite belive, maybe he's doing 'smt', and he lied and say he's at work >( Hope what im thinking isn't true, cause my imagination's always run vryvry far. I Don't want him to lie to me anymore!! By th time he reaches home, i bet im alr slping. But nvm, I'll be waiting for him to be BACK!


-----------------------------------------------------




No comments: