Wednesday, March 25, 2009


-
Im Finally finally back to posting again, This suck. I've got no inspiration of another skin, And i can't even find any basecode's in blogskin.com. My blog is so untidy when it's view-ed in mozilla firefox, i Want to change my skin soon, soon! Finally me and my boy is like much better after talking thing's out. I Swear im so fuckup, So Fucking down, Tht everyone can almost know what's happening to me, Cause im like talking to them, Cuz, I feel so bloody pekcek when i keep thing's inside me, and im like niam-ing to everyone. So sorry! And thankyou mother, for like councelling me every night(: Okay, I know i've deleted my last post, So im here to post back.
-
-
Chubby And Bubbly Faces :O
.
.
School's seem's to be fine right now, Except tht dismissal @ 3PM. And exam's coming. I Dun even know a thing about all my subject's. Well, My report card's are out. Eng- 45 u grade, Chinese- 42 u grade, History- 12 u grade, maths- 28 u grade, chemandphy- 19 u grade, poa-32 u grade. it's all in u's. Imstill intrested in my studies, if im not, i won't be blogging about my studies, and result's. Well, Going to change my blogsong, Super noisy. KGtogoBye. Imissmybf!

No comments: