Friday, April 17, 2009

-
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF. Never felt so fking fkup. Im Back frm lockup again for damn lot's of hour's in AmkHq. Hope nothing's gna happen, cause thre's so much thing's happening. Just updating in case i can't update anymore. Which means, A quick update bfore i go MIA. Hopefully nothing's gna happen ): Wahlan so suay, My parent's is putting word's into my mouth, and bombing so many thing's telling all of you about what happen. So fkup, I Come here to niam in case i could not. My parent's gna lock me up for a CHANGE Again like i lastyear also liketht, but nvm, Im gng to change also to get back what i want. And dun't contact me at my phone. I GOT NO PHONE NOW!!! I won't be able to go out alrdy's also ): And maybe = MIA Outside MIA Phone MIA audi MIA msn / Blog. I'll get back to all of you soon if i could. Take'care manymany withlove's.

No comments: