Thursday, April 9, 2009

Edited.


Moving on with life right now [:
-
Thursday Today, And it's 12.05am right now. My father is seriously a pain, Im blogging and he's down thre saying me ' Ben zhu, ben tou, ben nao, ben fen' Yes, im stupid i know -.- Today's a day which totally explain everything. And after today, I Won't be talking about it.. Anymore. I Tought everything were be okay and happy for us soon, But i din't know such thing's would be happening. It's th fucking first time i've cause of someone changing, So? After changing, I din't gain. Only asking me to wait, wait wait. Untill yesterday Night/ 2 day's ago Everything started to happen [: I Swear i acted like i've never known what happen, But anyway, I Dunwant to talk about it anymore. I just want to move on w/ my life ^^.
.
Sch today, Exam ended, Went home prepare and Era today. Rch alr, I Swear i was damn mad about those thing's and i even shouted at everyone, infront of th com, asking ppl to tell me this and that. Stay at thre till 10.45PM and cab home with button and her sister. Sure'll update tomorrow soon. No sch tomorrow. Whre to go tomorrow? ):

No comments: