Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tired.

Memories last for a lifetime ;

Din't like blog for th past 4 day's. So much thing's happen just by a flash. Anyway, Just created my blogskin. It's base code's are by my previous blogskin, Comment on it, thank's :) Din't went for school for 2day's alrdy. Suspension periods and i got to be at home till nxt monday. People keep say : 'Suspend good what, can stay at home sleep' . Please, I've been slping for so many hour's alr, i cant even get myself to slp. I Can't even used th computer, I Got to be like a dog begging my parent's to let me used. Stuck at home All day, Only earlier in afternoon arnd 1pm, I Only get dwn to grn for like awhile only? Well, Happy tht ppl in sch say they miss me. HAHA. At home, It's Worst like prison. Finally i can used th computer now. Argh. Anyway, I Dun wish to elaborate what happen on sart till now. It's really Spoiling my mood. Well, Time to go for audition. Teehee. Finally top my cash. HappyHappy. ^^ Update more later!


No comments: