Monday, June 1, 2009

Flashback's of me & you;


Happy day.

................


Hi people, im finally back for not blogging.... almost 1 whole wk ): Friday, arnd 3am+ went to my waigong house, cause he passs away ): imisshim cans, rest in peace. 7+ rch home, slp com till 1. Bath and went to he's songka. After tht, till arnd 4, ask daddy to drive me to iva sister house ! Have fking hard time finding her house, cos she give me wrong address? diu. After tht, rch her house. Waited her make up thn bus to tamp and train to pasiris. cab to dwntown thn meet th rest at thre....... and, thn after tht, ahwei boyboy and suaku came. went to chalet to slack with them, and with iva sis, and ryan? thn we wore suaku shirt. HAHA!! thn tv and at night, other's came...... around night while th other's play-ed floor.. went to night sitting with rainbow darling, ahboy, red and ahlong. damn shag and nothing better to do! went back to chalet, slack awhile thn waited for iva sis father, went to buangkok eat, and he's father send me home, home @ 1+am.
.


.
And secend day.... waited for iva sis at whitesand's, waited for 1 fking hour. bought my stud and cost arnd 8$... damn ximtia. cab to dwntown, thn went back to chalet. damn boring, and my stud was lost, somemore just bought.. Thankyou everyone for helping me to find ^_^ stone-ed at th rm watching tv... seriously can die. and somemore, vry vry tired. wanted to sleep, and im alr sleeping, thn th bed keep jumping. zzzz. so endup also nv slp. Went lunch with iva sis, ahwei boyboy, suaku husky and th rest. Slack thre awhile thn left.
.
.


Mines, ryan's, ahwei's, suaku's!

.
bus to era with husky... 20min of bus, and rch.. went era tag heart's thn waited for button to come {: after tht, bus to bedok... after rotting at bedok thn went parklane lan awhile, thn suddenly th whole parklane blackout. Zzz. Button and her sis cab me back to hougang. Went back to songka thn went home, choing my heart with a 'zzzzzzzz' person ok. now going back to choing heart. th particular person is nudging me with alot of noises.... and th person is ............
.......


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.

10 MINS ALSO WANT TO GEIGAO.

No comments: