Tuesday, June 2, 2009

staring at a broken heart.
.


.
Finally back home after ahgong's songka :'( Today's th last day. Have not been sleeping well for so many day's cause cnt really go back home..... Only rmb sunday.. Spent th whole whole day choinging my heart's... Today login finally saw back my cuphea ring i missyou cuphea ring ): Tag heart's till 8pm thn went off downstair.. to meet, francis, seewei and hangbin. When i saw francis i vry th shock cos He's haircolour same as mine -.-what a bitch ZZZ? They walk me to near th songka thre. Rch at arnd 9+ thanks for dragging my time fcktard's. Rch, stone at thre, Till 12.... 1+am... thn i think francis seewei and sotong? we walk to ave 8 to have roti prata -.-. After awhile, went off.. and home. Yesterday.... meet my geraldine like finally ^_^ she pei me go mac, thn to songka, and, i think i pangseh-ed her, she sibei th sian cos i fall asleep..........? Frm 6pm - 11pm prayer. Today, kana woken up by my maid. Vryvry noisy keep shake me to wakeup... Rch thre @ 9+.. after a few prayer's i think thn ahgong gng to be burn :( we like frm 665 push th van till dk which blk. is like fcking sad... bus-ed to mandai, and rch thre, everyone was like crying can. I miss my ahgong ): but he'll be living in my heart, forever! Went back to songka, eat and slp till dk wd time, and home. Choing heart's again like usual.... i want my aster soon ^_^


.



vryvry happy tomorrow meet iva sissssy, im her's!

No comments: