Monday, June 15, 2009

So far from everything i've known(?)

Every outing 1 photo cause im her's^^v (!)

.
Friday-
Fri chalet with my dearie he like to bully me alot, bath and slp together at thre true enough and anyway.... and tht's what me and him enjoy th most right ^^ he so funny and cute somemore, want me post we kiss more thn 5min.. To me, it's like only 3min.. but idk how come he went to count!!!! abit buayba, but VRY CUTE and i like ^_^ And Home at 5am so ytd vry boring so stay at home tag heart from 3+pm to 1am. Alot ppl say vry no life right, but i dun think so, im in love with tagging heart's okie altough last time ask me tag i die also won't want to damn lazy. I Got my aster ring alr on thur im so happy ^.^ So thurday went era and to pasiris, went to somekind of like night walk and we're all shouting and screaming like mad..? after that went to ahboi's friend bbq after tht, homehome..!

inez, xiaored, ahboi, iva milkteh, and again xiang th photographerr!
.
Ytd no go out, but happy bday husky.
just choing finish my heart. Tay yaowei is being vryvry mean to me he leave me alone in th house he go enjoy enjoy.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im stoning at home now. stone till tomorrow, go find my iva sis i missher alot cos im iva's tomorrow ^^. suddenly imiss peeky happy, she finally contacted me up and, i felt tht imissher more.

No comments: