Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nothing can hold me back from you,
.

.
Im like damn fucking back from my sentosa trip so decided to combine all my post up together once again ^_^ Im a vryvryvry happy girl again. I luv my cute boyfriend, yaowei vry much. We are back together ytd once again after 3 month's so please dun break your vow's to me and saying i treat you like a ball. Last Fri - Sart as i've say went to Highlighter chalet, want to know more go to highlighter blog. Cause too many, Just to say... It's vryvry vry th funny...! Went home but at 4-5am, and th secend day too. So sunday din't went out and choing heart from 2pm-11.30pm. Nice?


.


Thnks xiang for th photo.
.

Sososo, 2 day's ago went era, bus to tamp meet iva sister and bingbing, cab to bandeemeer take money, thn cab to era. Spent th whole day at thre home @ 11+pm thn tag a lil heart and off to slp! Yesterday wokeup @ 9am, Off to ave 8 to mac and went ahma house. HAHA Thn went up to sentosa.....! Swimming and com in th whole day in th hotel. Was thinking of playing audi and tagging heart's or maybe play abit of msn or blog... But endup, This was what my daddy bought.
.



MINI LAPTOP?!


Nice one, Th fking keybored is like Smaller thn my finger and i cnt even type well........... So No audi, only msn and see my own blog ):
.



And After tht, At night off to vivo.. And shopshop, and back to sentosa, While iva sis help me to tag heart's, thankyou sis, dun say i no good, never say thank's to you ok. So Slept at 2+am and wokeup @ 6.55am.... Went to mandai to get ashes of my ahgong, thn went home right after tht. Here im i com-ing , went up to audi, and now..... Patching my maple, Gona maple with iva and kriss audi is too boring and thre are so many attentionseeker's telling us tht they gna quit audi. For what quit, want to quit just quit, dun have to attention and wait long cause i wont say : 'dun quit leh.. wtf why quit...'. Bye.


Ohya. I almost forget this (!)


Hi Tay yaowei. HAHA. Thanks for scolding me cb lj, and ahkum. But nevermind, it's okay i know you dun meant it tht way. I know you never contact me for 2month's , thanks to whatever thing's you done to me k that time. Dearie hope you see this you happy, No other post for ppl only you, andand, please dun crisis w me again like last time )': cos i dunwant (!) I love you and missyou too still th same as last time and my feeling's never fade for you at all! Nice memories for us last time right....! So dun make me catch you with '.......' or i won't let you off. Im gna be your cute girl and goodie girl ^^

.

See how good im i now? Edited[/c], Era tomorrow meeting Iva sis at bedok 11am, arnd evening maybe to ahboi house with other's see ghost, FUNFUNFUN.

No comments: