Friday, June 26, 2009

Nolonger's that way..
Never get to blog for th 1 fking whole weeeeeek :( Know why? Cause i dunhave peekture's!!! Used to take peekture's using iva lee baobao's phone now never alr. I love her phone so much can take vryvry nicenice peekture's ^_^ So you know what?
.............



This whole week i've been out only for.... Wednesday and Yesterday. Meet iva lee baobao and xiaomad at tamp? I Rch damndamn early went sasa after tht bought my stuff thn iva came follow by xiaomad. Cab to era Thn slack till everyone went eastcoast celebrate ahboi's bday. Rot and rot till play hideandsee9+ was playing hide and seek at era play till i have a damn headache oki. Dearie send me home after that i love him alot ^_^. And so, yesterday..... Really really hate yesterday like mad. Went esc lan play audi. The keyboard was like &^*^&(&()*()* keep cool when play audi. Went iluma thn dinner at bugis bus to era with janice mirabelle and ahyi.. th journey was like vryvry long!!! Rch tag heart's and more.... ? Cab home @ 1+am... Went home and my house was turning upside down. My parent's shout at me like mother hell and today morning when i wokeup, shout at me again. School's reopening monday. And no extention holiday so sad la can. Anyway, this is last thursday post so decided to put it all tgt ^^

.



THURSDAY , 180609th
Angry.. Angry.. ANGRY... 5th Month, To you....
Sorry for yesterday i dun mean it. I will lisent to you and be your cute lovely perfect girl ^_^ I Swear okay.....................! Finally a picture, Im vryvry ugly in this picture so i crop untill likethat, like a shit me. I Purposely grey it Cause damn yellow, and im like a dead fish. Other's photo really cmi to me I HATE IT!


...................................

.
Never been posting for like 5 day's so what's my life, tag heart eat infront of th com drink infront of th com untill i done my lp freesia ring on friday on eraaa ^_^ So managed to go out ytd, tought i could enjoy myself untill this pubor came to tell everyone '.................................' cab to bedok inter at 11+ while ivahvah came bus to era alot of thing's happen everyone was gng sentosa but thn...... endup me iva and xiaobinbin cab to vivo, meet suaku thn th rest came and we having balloon fight's? HAHAAAAAA. lunch thn.. sentosa, it's like fking hot.

.



What i rmb was tht i was walking in th whole vivo shopping centre with my leg's bare footed.. While waiting for th rest to rch vivo.... movie drag me to hell vry scary first part i was alr cmi all i rmb was me and ivahvah halfway trough th movie we run out vry funny...! Hahaha!! After movie cab to cine kbox till 12am funfun jumping and making th kbox vryvry messy and we even bring beer inside untill 1 of th worker saw and confiscated 1 bottle.. Kbox till 12am home at 1am + ty winday's. So alot thing's happen la idk how to say just vry piss-ed off in th afternoon........ Only in th afternoon vry fk , night also cos i waiting tay yaowei msg he can say a bye to me just liketht..!!! he dk i waiting for he's damn msg untill he finally msg me lorh :( me gng audi now.

No comments: