Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nothing to hide,

Together.... in this.
.
heehee finally im back home sweet home just finish bath dinner so here im i blogggggggg. Slept at 7am+ :( I Can't slp :( Yesterday at home was audi , mad audi -ing while me dwnload sa and play. and today finally went out reach home at 8+pm mummy so happy leis ^_^ but very dissapointing school start tomorrow today just went mummy shop dye my black fk hair. i really really hate black. i hate it. my hair suck now *&(*(&()&)&*(^&*^&^)&^
.



Angry angry angry see th picture above my hair colour diffrence is like so dark dark till i hate it dun even feel like going back to school anymore have difficulties facing the fact that im likethat. Hate my fking flat hair too :( head to town went highlighter gathering after that !!!! stone and sit down thre like mad for like 3 damn long hour's :(
Peekture's with cutie!!! We finally took a nicenice photo, actually in th first place we can't even take a nice photo thank's to .......................... HAHAHA! Wanted to watch movie.. or to era but endup....... It's alr 7pm no movie anymore Sososo train to amk and my dear boy send me home hehehex. Omg school !!!!!! Got to wakeup @ 7am everyday alr !!!!!!



miss hair :( anyway im gng to go home early for a few day's im gng to choing my hardcore choinging ring once again i gna aim for my ring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! used to choing ring for 24/7 every single day from 11am - 12am + or ever 1-3 am even but rare. Im gna be goodgirl !!!!!!! I Be goodgirl to my mother father my dearie and and..... Hello tay yao wei ty for sending me home me love you so much thank you dearie (!) I Will appreciate everything you do please learn your mistake and be a goodboy.

No comments: