Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting better (!)

And Finally.................
Edited[/c]
Everyone miss my post? Just back from Sym's chalet 2Day's Ago, meet junwei at bedok while he's gf mia him, so we wait and wait till pekcek and we cab to coasta sand. actually meet suaku but i dunwna go all th way to yewtee finding him at 12-1.... So, rch chalet, yeah so and so quite boring but after a few came we took photo's so..... what we do was photo smoke slack ehub etc. Sure'll post all th picture's on my phone and what vahvah sended me ^___^.



Taken On x.binbin's phone.

And Went era with x.binbin sister junwei brother and x.roy cab to era meet spade and other's. Saw th rest outside era leaving for chalet. SoTag Heart's So And So For awhile, And Cab to headed back chalet with binbin, Spade, Wave, Janice And Roy. Below, for Other photo's... Went ehub find darling with roy, slack awhile and sh and roy pei me waited for cab...... And so and so alot thing's happen, it's th past i dun wana say ^_^


Inez, vahvah, xiaogirl, julian (!)

Inez, elysia(!)
Mad guy who camwhore's at my phone for no reason.

X.shawn , inez .


B And ... Dk who.





Finally taken some photo's with vahvah. She love to take her phone got 50 picture's she sended me, Here goes tht im uploading now !!!


.
This are th photo's tht i mainly have in my phone. Anyway i just ended sch few hour's ago and i get so bored tht i went to edit this whole post..... HAHAHA.. plurk's still hasn't increase it's karma. Tht's so pethetic, nxt week exam, it's like fcking fast? I Still dk anything yet. Today will be tag heart day, it's been so long since i seriously tag my heart's................... i'm waiting for somebody to be back home and it's so long, 5.32pm alr :@

No comments: